When it comes to seafood I am reluctant to listen to other peoples’ opinions and like to try things for myself. I suggest you do the same.
Now you know where and how to target Ladyfish, what they eat, and what bait and artificial lures to use. Head out and catch a few, try this tasty Ladyfish recipe below, and find out for yourself just how good they are to eat.
· 2 x Ladyfish
· 1 x Tablespoon Rava
· 3 x Teaspoons Water
· 1 x Teaspoon Turmeric powder
· 1 x Teaspoon Ginger Paste
· 1 x Teaspoon Garlic Paste
· 1 x Teaspoon Garam Masala Powder
· 1 x Teaspoon Pepper
· 1 x Teaspoon Kashimri Red Chilli Powder
· 6 x Curry Leaves
· 3 x Tablespoon Coconut Oil
1. Clean and wash the Ladyfish. Using a sharp knife, make horizontal scores on the fish.
2. In a large mixing-bowl, combine all the ingredients and mix thoroughly until a smooth paste is formed.
3. One at a time, place the fish into the bowl, coat thoroughly and allow to marinate for 30-45 min.
4. Bring a large skillet to a medium heat. Add coconut oil and heat. When the oil is warm add curry leaves.
5. Add Ladyfish and fry until golden brown with crispy skin, this should take around 3-4 minutes on each side.
6. Serve on a bed of rice or alongside a fresh salad.